Friday 28 January 2022

Jesus Christ, Divine Sonship - Day 1

 Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

This is prophecy, but I do wonder if Jesus ever spoke the words directly that Father called Him His Son...?

Acts 13:33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

The apostles would reference scriptures such as this because they knew them to be true.

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Hebrews 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

No comments: